Pizza Art.

Some of our friends have been sending us pics of pizza art! Pizza art takes the concept of playing with your food to it's natural conclusion!

Some of these artists are amazing, and others... well, they're clever too.


Check out some of the best Pizza art I've Seen!

Angry Birds Pizza! this is awesome! I want this!

I admit, I did a double take on this one. at fist I thought Batman 

Pac-tastic!

pretty cute

oh no! he's so sad!


pretty clever!

The Marriage Proposal! It says Congratulations Tim! in Finnish. I've heard a lot of romantic proposal stories in my life, but this on is in a class by itself!

May the Sauce be With You!


Pizza PI! I get it!
Peace of Pizza!
 These are fun! keep sending your pizza pics to our Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/IncrediblePizza

Comments