Non-Traditional Students

Lots of people are going back to school. There are more non-traditional students now than ever before, and balancing home responsibilities with class time is a new challenge for families.

We spoke with non-traditional college students and asked what tips they have to juggle their responsibilities.

One of our Facebook Friends, Melanie told us that she comes to Incredible Pizza every week with her kids!
I'm a full time college student, and my children are 11 and 9.  I like to bring my laptop and work on my paper while The kids have a blast in the game room.  I know they're safe, fed and entertained, and I can get my work done!
That sounds like a great plan! You must be the coolest mom in the world! But yes, changes in scenery is sometimes enough to get creative juices flowing, and Family Entertainment Centers like Incredible Pizza Company  are an affordible option to get out of the house...or library.

Comments